Barry M Dusky Mauve

Good heavens to Murgatroyd!
What a polish!
A Very easy to apply. Goes exactly where you put it. And if I were better at putting it places it would look pretty well perfect.
B It needs light to reveal its secret. In the dim October daylight it could be vaguely, anonymously brown. With flash it's like this...... (See below).


I was very surprised when I looked at my pix to see the shimmer. This is the semi-dupe of Chanel Paradoxal. Now, I've a Chanel watch but I won't part with the pennies for a Chanel polish (a matter of priorities) so this is as close as I'm getting to Paradoxal which, in any case, isn't that special.

I recommend this polish as I reckon it would suit everyone. And it's relatively cheap.

Save or splurge? What are you prepared to spend real money on and what are you happy to compromise on?