China Glaze Christmas 2010 Part 2

Here’s part 2 and the remaining 8 from the China Glaze Holiday 2010 promotion!
First is China Glaze Little Drummer Boy, a deep navy shimmer that is so unique for the holidays! I really liked this color because of how deep the shade of blue is. I only needed 2 coats to get complete coverage and it applied like a dream!
Second, we have China Glaze Sugar Plums. It’s a shimmery burgundy shade with flecks of multi-colored micro glitter in it. If you’re a fan of China Glaze Stella, you will LOVE Sugar Plums! It’s like Stella turned up a couple notches. This was 3 coats but you could definitely get away with two coats. I just like the look of extra coats!
Third, we have China Glaze Mommy Kissing Santa. A deep, shimmery red that is perfect if you love that extra shine. This was 2 coats.
Next up is China Glaze Phat Santa. A creamy, rich red that screams holidays! I really loved the way this applied. The formula was amazing and this was 3 coats.
Here we have China Glaze Ruby Deer. A bright, rich red. A little lighter than Mommy Kissing Santa, so ff you’re looking for a red that’s not too dark but is still vibrant and rich, this is your winner. This was 3 coats.
Next is China Glaze Jolly Holly, which is a deep, forest green shimmer. Really lovely and applied wonderfully. I love how unique this green shade is…it’s not only perfect for the holidays but I think it’s a great green for any other day of the year!
This is China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses. A green glitter that almost has a holographic effect to it. I was a little skeptical because I thought I was going to need tons of coats to get the right coverage, but I was pleasantly surprised when all I needed was 3 coats to get it perfect. I really like this color because it’s very unique as well and is definitely one of the standouts in the crowd.
Last, but not least is China Glaze Mrs. Claus. A red glitter that has a jelly-ish base. This also has a holographic look when applied. Very shimmery and very festive. This was 4 coats, but I added on that extra coat only because I could still see the crud stuck under my nails after the third coat. I’m sure if you have clean nails (mine were grungy from swatching) three coats is all you would need.
A post on the gift sets will be coming up next. Which colors are you going to be picking up now that you’ve seen all 16 of the colors?